2012/06/24

Prom hair & make-up

Prom hair & make-up




Today I already tried out my prom hair and make-up. I went for smokey eyes. I used:
- Black eyeshadow
- brown/gold eyeshadow
-foundation
- blush ( I used peach/pink)
- concealer
- eyeliner
- brushes
- transparent lipgloss
To create the smokey eyes effect, you have to blend the edges of the eye shadow very well. Use the eyeshadow under your eyes for a more smokey eye. 
Hair:
1. curl your hair in big curls ( you don't have make it perfect)
2. Take a section of hair on top of your head and start braiding it like a dutchbraid. I stopped right after my ear and start braiding it like a normal braid. (Do this on both sides of your head) 
3. Put a rubber band on the ends of your braid.
4.make a low messy bun
5. fold the braids around the bun and pin it down with some bobby pins.
6. After that I wrapped another rubber band around my bun.
7. to create a more messy look, take some hair out of the bun and pin it around the bun.
8. for a finishing touch spray some hairspray in it and you're done!^^






No comments:

Post a Comment