2012/06/22

My first Glossybox!

Yesterday came finally my first Glossybox in the mail. I am so happy! Even the paperbox around the giftbox was cute.
Glossybox is a (gist)box you can get every month for €12.50, the box is €10.- and €2.50 for the sending (here in the Netherlands). You pay every month this amount of money and you will get every month a Glossybox with miniature products. Sometimes they even put a normal size product in it! You will get 5 products, you can create your own beautyprofile so the people behind Glossybox can see how your skin is and what your interesting products are. That's how they choose the products for your Glossybox. 


This month the Glossybox theme was Beach, this are the products I got:
- Golden Care Hand & Foot peeling menthol
- Toni & Guy casual sea salt texturising spray
- Yves Rocher Sexy lipgloss met volume effect
- Biotherm Lait solaire
- HerĂ´me toe spreaders

I will do reviews in the next days.
Here are the pictures of the Glossybox:









No comments:

Post a Comment