2012/06/20

DIY Galaxy Bandeau top

Hello!! 


I wanted to do something creative today so I made a galaxy bandeau top. I searched on youtube for a tutorial. Everything was very clear in the tutorial, it was very easy and fun to do! 
This is the tutorial:


My bandeau was more darker than the one in the tutorial, but I love it!
What you need:
- Black T-shirt (a bigger size than your normal size)
- acryl paint or fabric paint
- sponge + brushes
- sewing machine
- needle and thread
- scissor


The tutorial is easy to follow, try it out yourself! 
My Galaxy bandeau:




XxX Navfy

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I love how your DIY galaxy top turned out. Just saw your blog, and enjoying it! I hope you'll check out my blog too :))


    http://funandoblivious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete