2012/07/19

New clothes :)


Ofcourse when I was in Paris, I went shopping :) I went to LaFayette, the big shopping mall you should see when you're in Paris. It was a beautiful building (just like every building in Paris). They didn't only have the expensive shops but also the more affordable shops. I went to American Apparel, this shop sells all the clothes I want! They also had very cute bows and hairwraps but I went for the lace shoe-lace. I have never seen those shoe-laces anywhere, so i was very happy with them. 

Here are all the clothes I bought.
- A tanktop for this summer, it has an yellow neon font. I am very happy with this top, I will wear it alot in my holiday in Spain.
- A high waisted short.
-  Lacey shoe-lace
- A oversized purple/gold sweater
- And ofcourse my Jad♥re Paris sweater :)

Short+tanktop from Jennyfer
Shoe-lace from American Apparel
Purple sweater from Marks & Spencer
Jad♥re Paris sweater from a little shop somewhere in Paris






No comments:

Post a Comment